Sunday, December 14, 2014

I'm Back!

I know my last couples of post have been kinda far apart, but I'm back! Ta-da! A lot has been happening since my last post, so let's see how well I can sum this up. I started going part time at the high school, got behind with my online school and have been trying to get caught up, have practically been on house arrest (not litterally!) because of my online school, haven't talked to anyone other than my couple of friends at school, which reminds me, I actually made friends! And that's just me. The REEEES haven't all been together in like 2 months, Emma Jay has been working on a story called 12 Dawns Rise and the main characters are based off of the REEEES ( don't tell anyone ;-) )Elijah turned 10 ( I might've already posted something about, but I don't think I have) OOOHHHH and baby Tessah was born!!!!!! YAY!!!!! BTW Emma Jay and Riah's mom was pregnant . . . and Tessah Lynn was born in October. I also continued that Outsider Fanfiction thingy. In the midst of this we've stayed pretty much the same. I've still got a scatter-brained sense of humour, Emma Jay still writes, Riah . . . I don't really know, I haven't talked to her . . . Emma Kay says she's still a creative person that likes adorable things, Emma Kay is . . . just Emma Kay, Elijah still has three hundred gallons of energy, Sarah still likes math for some unfathomable reason and Leah is still cute as can be (Tessah looks like she did so there might be a war in the future ;-)). Also I forgot to mention that Emma Kay, Elijah and I were in our church's christmas play, it was . . . interesting. I'll leave it at that . . .

No comments: