Thursday, July 17, 2014

Outsiders Fanfiction Thingy

Here is the last bit of it for a little while. I will continue eventaully. Enjoy!

Terissa got out of her car then looked up at me. I’m 2 years older than her and like 5 inches taller and it drives her nuts. Mainly when I tease her about it.Terissa got out of her car then looked up at me. I’m 2 years older than her and like 5 inches taller and it drives her nuts. Mainly when I tease her about it.Terissa got out of her car then looked up at me. I’m 2 years older than her and like 5 inches taller and it drives her nuts. Mainly when I tease her about it.

“Did you get them?” I asked expectantly.

“Yes, but you have to share.” She said and handed me a box of doughnuts.

“I guess I can handle that.” I said as I looked down at the box in my hands.

She gave me the ‘mom’ look and said, “Jordin, that means they each get a whole doughnut, not just the crumbs at the bottom of the box.”

“Dang it!!!” I walked inside and tossed the box on the coffee table. While everyone got their doughnuts Terissa introduced herself. We all came here to meet Shayla, Abigail and Esther’s friends. By ‘we’ I mean Tee, Dee and I. That’s really fun to say. Abigail had heard something about the doughnuts so she came in from the kitchen. She has really pretty blonde hair that goes just below her shoulders. She’s 4 years younger than me, which makes her 14. Well, 13. Her birthday is coming up soon as is mine. She walked over and grabbed an apple fritter from the box, the last doughnut. I looked around; everybody had a doughnut except for me and Dee.

We both started to fake pout. Dee even pretended to be crying. Terissa looked at us and shook her head. “There’s another box in my car.” At that Dee and I shot out the door.

“I call the Apple Fritters!!!” Dee shouted

“Not if I get them first!!!” I yelled back.

I got to the car first. I flung open the door and grabbed the box from the passenger seat. Dee got to the car right after I ran towards the house again. She slammed the door shut and started after me again. We got in the house and I hid behind Hotshot. She ran around him and almost caught me. I finally gave up. I really wanted to eat doughnuts and that kinda hard when you’re running. I opened the box and gave Dee an apple fritter and took a maple bar for myself.

“Are they always like this?” Hotshot asked Shayla.

I answered for her, “No. Just Monday’s through Friday’s.”

“Oh, and weekends.” Dee chimed in.

“So, yes.” said Bleach.

“Pretty much.” I answered.

We sat there in silence for a moment. Sideburns was the one to break it. “Dee never finished our nicknames.”

Swirly added, “Yeah, she never got to Two-bit or Darry.”

I raised my eyebrow in confusion. Yeah, I can do that too. Dee explained, “Them.” And she pointed to Sideburns and Hotshot.

I sat upside-down in a wooden chair. “Simple,” I said, “Hotshot and Sideburns.”

“Hotshot?” Darry asked.

“You come up with dumb nicknames,” Bleach stated.

“Eh, I kinda like mine.” Sideburns said.

“Well, that makes one,” Skitz said.

“Alright, I came up with these in like 1.3 seconds each. Okay? I just needed something to call you guys since no one would tell me your names.”

“You could have asked,” Hotshot said.

“But then I couldn’t have come up with your wonderful nicknames.” I smirked.

Hotshot looked like he was about to say something but Shayla stopped him. “They’re not worth it. You’ll say something she’ll respond, then you’ll have some witty comeback and she’ll twist it. And you’ll only get more confused and frustrated. Trust me. This girl can talk her way out of anything.”

“That’s me in a nutshell,” I said, “Well not a nutshell exactly. That’d be pretty uncomfortable.” I smiled and got up from my chair.

“She can talk her way out of anything?” Swirly inquired disbelievingly.

Tee answered him. “Yup, anything. She once got a police officer to pay us $500 to let us go.”

Elfy looked thoughtful for a moment, which surprised me, and then he spoke. “I think we oughta keep her around. I might need her a lot.”

“I decided I want to know your actual names now . . . please,” I said. Then all of the guys said their names. Swirly was Steve, Sideburns was Keith or Two-bit, Elfy was Dallas, Hotshot was Darry, Bleach was Ponyboy, Skitz was Johnny and Goldilocks was Sodapop, or just Soda for short.

To be continued . . .

No comments: